Since 1982, Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS Youth Center) has provided thousands of underserved children and teens in the Lancaster County community with free access to counseling, after-school tutoring, mentoring, and recreational programs. This is possible through the generous donations of community members, businesses, and foundations. All of our programs are offered with zero cost to the students or their families.
- Give online by clicking the button below.
- Make a text donation by texting the amount to 717-259-2974. For example, text “$25” to give $25 to REYS.
- Mail in your one-time or recurring contributions to our address: 105 Fairview St., Mount Joy, PA 17552.
- Donate products or supplies. A list of needed items can be obtained by contacting the youth center offices @ (717) 653-9511.
- Include REYS in your estate planning. Through estate planning, many people are able to contribute financial gifts that they would not be able to otherwise. Contact REYS Executive Director to discuss ways to include the youth center in your estate planning
- Make an EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) donation. REYS is approved for several of our programs as an Innovative Educational Organization (IEO) and is approved by Pennsylvania to receive contributions from businesses who participate in this program.
Pennsylvania’s Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC)
The Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development allows state tax credits for organizations conducting business within Pennsylvania when they make donations to an eligible Educational Improvement Organization (EIO) program. Rainbow’s End Youth Services is a recognized EIO and has multiple programs currently approved with the state, including our early elementary Reading at REYS program and our Music at REYS programs
Rainbow’s End Youth Services is a registered 501c3 with the Department of the Treasury of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions to Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS) are tax deductible as allowed by law and are under control of Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS) for the use of this ministry.