Since 1982, Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS Youth Center) has provided thousands of under served children and teens in the Lancaster County community with free access to counseling, after school tutoring, mentoring and recreational programs. This is made possible through the generous donations of community members, businesses and foundations. All our programs are offered without costs to the students or their families.
There are a number of ways that individuals, organizations or businesses can support the youth center.
– Make a direct financial gift. One time or recurring contributions may be mailed to the youth center offices at 105 Fairview St. Mount Joy PA 17552. You can also donate online.
– Make a text donation by texting amount to 717-259-2974. For example text “$25” to give $25 to REYS.
– Make a donation of products or supplies. A list of current items needed can be obtained by contacting the youth center offices.
– Include REYS in your estate planning. Through estate planning, many people are able to contribute financial gifts that they would not be able to otherwise. Contact REYS Executive Director to discuss ways to include the youth center in your estate planning.
– Make an EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) donation. REYS is approved for several of our programs as an Innovative Educational Organization (IEO) and is approved by Pennsylvania to receive contributions from businesses who participate in this program.
Rainbow’s End Youth Services is a registered 501c3 with the Department of the Treasury of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions to Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS) are tax deductible as allowed by law and are under control of Rainbow’s End Youth Services (REYS) for the use of this ministry.