REYS rentals are scheduled for a minimum of four hours.
PLEASE NOTE: Effective, January 1, 2017, the minimum rental for REYS facility is for a four hour event at $500 per event.
An application form must be completed for rental stating name, type of event, dates, hours, equipment needed, etc… This application must be returned before the rental can be finalized.
- REYS rental fee is $500 for a four hour event. A full deposit is required before your scheduled event. Shorter events are not available. Additional rental time may be available at a cost of $125 per hour.
- Building and equipment are to be left clean and in good condition as you found them. Trash cans should be emptied and bags should be placed in the dumpster at the end of the building.
- Report any property and equipment damage. Additional fees may required if party is found at fault.
- An adult supervisor must be present at all times.
- NO smoking, drinking of alcoholic beverages, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on the property at any time. Including the parking and grass lots.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the gym floor at any time.
- Renter is responsible for conduct of all persons on center grounds attracted by the event and the enforcement of all rules.
- If chairs and/or tables are set up, they must be dismantled and returned to proper place.
- The center directors reserve the option to refuse any application and deny rental to any group which is judged unacceptable.
- The center is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur during rental.
- Renters are expected to vacate the building by the time stated on the application.
- Chairs, tables, and other equipment must remain in the building.
- Please DO NOT SIT on game tables or counter top.
- Please bring your own paper products, including paper towels, napkins, plates and cups.
- Observe the on site parking map and please inform everyone who is attending your event where to park.
Thank you, and enjoy your time at REYS!